Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Baked Ratatouille and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Baked Ratatouille.
- 1 large eggplant unpeeled, diced
- 4 ounces diced feta cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 5 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 green bell peppers diced
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 onion cut 1″ pieces
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 large zucchini cut 1/2″ pieces
- Heat oil in a heavy, large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add garlic; stir 1 minute. Add eggplant, green bell peppers, tomatoes, onion, zucchini and basil. Saute for 5 minutes. Cover and simmer until all vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally, about 25 minutes.
- Uncover pot and simmer until juice thickens, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Mix in vinegar; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread in 9-inch pie dish. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- This recipe yields about 3 cups.
- Yield: 3 cups
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- The Everyday Art of Gluten-Free: 125 Savory and Sweet Recipes Using 6…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 00:46:34
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 13.96 USD
Ebook Title:- The Court of Two Sisters Cookbook, Revised Edition, LA, Restaurant Cookbooks
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.06 20:40:10
Price: 23.49 USD
Ebook Title:- The Plant Paradox Cookbook: 100 Delicious Recipes to Help You Lose Weight,…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 21:24:32