In this post, you will learn how to make Blackberry Balsamic Drumsticks and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Blackberry Balsamic Drumsticks.
- 6 skin-on chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, rinsed
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup demerara sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place blackberries, butter, water, rosemary, sugar and vinegar in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat stirring occasionally until slightly reduced. About 10 -15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in mustard and salt and pepper.
- Leave marinade to cool.
- Place drumsticks in a large zip lock bag,
- Pour cooled marinade over top and seal. Toss to coat.
- Place mixture in the fridge and marinate for 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375
- Arrange drumsticks on a cookie sheet coated in tin foil.
- Cook for 25 minutes, turning once.
- Serve hot with preferred side.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 84.00 USD
Product Name:- Power XL Air Fryer Pro Crisp Cook 7-in-1 Rotisserie Dehydrate ADDL ACCESSORIES
Product End Date:- 2022.06.14 03:41:47
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 92.99 USD
Product Name:- 6.5L Air Fryer Digital Touch Screen No Oil Smoke Kitchen Electric Air Cooker
Product End Date:- 2022.06.17 03:10:13
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 299.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME21M706BAS 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #114233
Product End Date:- 2022.06.13 19:12:22