In this post, you will learn how to make Blackberry Peach Pie and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Blackberry Peach Pie.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- – 1/2 cup ice water
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- few gratings of fresh nutmeg
- Blackberry Peach Pie
- 5 large white (or yellow) peaches ( – 3 lbs), peeled & sliced into 1/3” wedges
- pinch of salt
- -Prepare Pie Dough-
- Combine flour, salt, and sugar in large bowl. Meanwhile, cut up cold butter into cubes and place in separate bowl.
- Place both in freezer for 5-10 minutes to chill.
- Remove butter and flour from freezer. Working quickly, use a pastry cutter (or your fingers) to incorporate butter into dry ingredients until butter resembles the size of small peas.Using a spatula, slowly stir in ice water. Using hands, knead dough together briefly to form a ball (add an additional tablespoon of water at a time, if more is required).Divide dough in half, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and allow to chill in fridge for roughly 2 hours.Prepare filling (see below) and preheat oven to 425 degrees.After dough has chilled, remove one disc of dough (roll bottom pie crust first).
- Place dough on a well floured surface, dust with more flour, and roll out evenly into a large, roughly 12-13 diameter discrotating the dough continuously as you go. Fold into quarters and transfer to pie dish to unfold. Using knife or kitchen scissors, trim any remaining overhang to one inch.
- Brush off any excess flour with a pastry brush.Repeat procedure above with remaining dough to form top pie crust. Trim any overhang to the diameter of the pie dish.Fold the rim of the bottom crust over the top and crimp using a fork or your fingertips (for more detailed instructions, read this tutorial).Using a sharp paring knife, make several ~1 inch vents in pie dough.
- Place pie dish on foil-lined baking sheet (this prevents any juices from overflowing onto your oven floor and creating a smoke-filled kitchen) and bake for roughly 20 minutes.Turn down temperature to 375 degrees and continue to bake for another 30-40 minutes until crust is golden brown. **If crust is beginning to brown too quickly, cover with a foil tent for remainder of baking time.
- Serve warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream (or allow to cool completely if you prefer a thicker, less runny pie)!-Filling-Bring medium saucepan of water to boil. Using a paring knife, make a small X on the bottom of each peach and carefully drop into boiling water. Allow to poach for roughly a minute (depending on the ripeness of your peaches), before removing and placing in a large bowl of ice water.Using paring knife, carefully peel skin from peaches and set aside.Once all peaches have been peeled, remove pits and slice into roughly 1/3 slices.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add blackberries and toss with lemon juice.In separate bowl, combine brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and cornstarch.
- Add to fruit and stir to thoroughly coat. Set aside.I promise, the most challenging part of this recipe will be waiting for it to cool down once it comes out of the oven. Enjoy!
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 62.99 USD
Product Title:- El Nino 1000 Smoothie Blender (18718). Blend, Mix, and Crush ice
Product End Date:- 2022.05.08 00:41:48
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 316.99 USD
Product Title:- Air Fryer Oven, OH-AOD13-BK, Hot Air Circulation, Rotating Roasting New Sytle
Product End Date:- 2022.05.20 03:02:22
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 620.88 USD
Product Title:- Sharp R1874T 30″W 1.1 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave – Stainless Steel
Product End Date:- 2022.04.30 02:46:37