In this post, you will learn how to make Brandy Alexander Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Brandy Alexander Brownies.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup Brandy
- 2 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Creme de cacao
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 square unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8″ square baking pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs.
- Mix in cooled chocolate and liquers.
- Whisk together dry ingredients and stir into creamed mixture. Combine thoroughly.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Combine frosting ingredients. Frost cooled brownies and cut into squares.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 22.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Medical Medium Cleanse to Heal by Anthony William Hardcover Illustrated Books US
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 11:25:46
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 12.14 USD
Ebook Title:- An Elderly Lady Is Up to No Good (Hardback or Cased Book)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 04:46:52
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Cocina Betty Crocker: Favorite American Recipes in Spanish and English Custom…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 22:53:12