Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Brown Butter and Sage Ravioli and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Brown Butter and Sage Ravioli.
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 12 sage leaves, torn
- pinch nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon juice from half a lemon
- ¾ cup parmesan
- 9 ounces fresh cheese ravioli
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large sauté pan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add sage leaves and let the butter brown, about two minutes.
- You will see brown specks that have formed on the bottom of the pan.
- Be careful to not burn the butter, otherwise the taste will be altered.
- Add ground pepper, salt and nutmeg.
- Take off heat and add lemon juice.
- Once ravioli is cooked, add pasta to the brown butter mixture and toss with cheese.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 15.87 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 19:19:51
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 31.81 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 07:13:43
Price: 4.28 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 07:55:26