In this post, you will learn how to make Brussels Sprouts Lardons With Cherries and Walnuts and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Brussels Sprouts Lardons With Cherries and Walnuts.
- brussels sprouts, quartered (I had about 1 full cup after quartering them, you can just halve them if th
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces pancetta (or bacon), cubed
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat, then add pancetta.
- Allow to cook until browned and crisp, then turn off heat and remove pancetta only (keeping the leftover oil and fat in the pan).
- Reheat pan over medium heat and add brussels sprout halves, stalk-side down.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, then add stock to pan and let simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until stalk has become slightly tender.
- Then toss sprouts around for a few more minutes and add cherries, walnuts and pancetta.
- Cook until all components have evenly been heated, and the cherries have absorbed some liquid.
- Salt and pepper to taste, then serve!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 37.80 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 08:02:51
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 6.69 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 17:58:39
Price: 14.97 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.14 18:27:15