Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Caramel Almond Berry Trifle and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Caramel Almond Berry Trifle.
- 1 teaspoon Almond extract
- Fresh Berries
- 1/2 cup Mrs Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel sauce
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 pound cake
- Mix large box of pudding and milk (according to directions)
- Add one cap full of almond extract, mix well, and set aside to set.
- After pudding has set, let's start the layers. First a thick layer of pudding, a layer of the pound cake, add berries, drizzle caramel sauce over berries, add Cool Whip layer, then repeat layers.
- Top with additional berries and caramel.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 18.66 USD
Ebook Title:- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: A Collection of 20 Prints by Samin Nosrat (English) Print
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 17:59:53
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.27 USD
Ebook Title:- Gourmet Cookbook : More Than 1000 Recipes Hardcover Ruth Reichl
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 16:27:40
Price: 4.89 USD
Ebook Title:- 500 Best-Ever Recipes Mediterranean
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 15:00:51