Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Caramel Apple-Brownie Cheesecake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Caramel Apple-Brownie Cheesecake.
- 1 1/2 cups baking apples (e.g. Granny Smith or Cortland), peeled and diced**
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ** Baking Apples are apples that have a good sweet-tart balance and hold their shape when cooked.
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F (180 C).
- Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan for about 7-8 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven, let cool down, and chop. Reserve.Reduce oven temperature to 325F (about 160 C). Grease and flour a 9-inch (22.5 cm) springform pan.
- Sprinkle pecans over bottom of the prepared pan and reserve.In a heavy-duty electric stand mixer, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla at medium speed until well-blended and smooth.
- Add 3 eggs (1 at a time), beating after each addition until just blended. Reserve.In a separate large bowl, whisk together brown sugar, melted butter, and remaining egg until blended. Then stir in the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the peeled and diced apples to the mixture and stir gently. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Carefully spoon cream cheese mixture over batter.
- Bake at 325F ( about 160 C) for 70 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven, and gently run a knife around outer edge of cheesecake to loosen from sides of pan but do NOT remove sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack for about 2 hours.
- Remove side of the pan and transfer to a serving plate.Meanwhile, prepare Caramel Apple Topping and Caramel Sauce. Spoon topping over cheesecake; drizzle with 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce. Reserve 1 cup Caramel Sauce to drizzle over the cheesecake later if you have not served the whole dessert at once.For the Caramel Apple Topping: In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter; then, add both the sugar and lemon juice. Cook, stirring constantly with a long-handled wooden spoon, for 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture turns a light golden brown.
- Add the apple wedges and cook, stirring often, for 15 to 18 additional minutes or until apples are tender and caramelized.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 20 minutes.Meanwhile, prepare Caramel Apple Topping and Caramel Sauce. Spoon topping over cheesecake; drizzle with 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce. Reserve 1 cup Caramel Sauce to drizzle over the cheesecake later if you have not served the whole dessert at once.For the Caramel Sauce: In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the brown sugar, butter, whipping cream, and honey to a boil, stirring constantly; then, boil stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in the vanilla, and cool 15 minutes before serving.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 52.99 USD
Product Name:- Smoothie Blender with 6 Sharp Blades, Personal Mini Blender for Shakes and Smoot
Product End Date:- 2022.06.14 15:23:08
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 154.16 USD
Product Name:- Aria 30 Qt. Touchscreen Toaster Oven with Recipe Book, Brushed Stainless Steel
Product End Date:- 2022.06.17 02:45:23
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 950.00 USD
Product Name:- Best Buy Microwave Pallets 20 pcs (Samsung, LG, GE, Kitchen Aid, Insignia)
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00