In this post, you will learn how to make Cashew Butter Chicken and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Cashew Butter Chicken.
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely grated or minced
- 1 piece of ginger, finely grated or minced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tbsp oil, divided
- 1 medium cooking onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp plain Greek style yogurt
- 4 large canned whole plum tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a baking tray with parchment.
- Place chicken in a large mixing bowl. Add 2 tbsp oil, salt, ½ tsp each of the garam masala, ground coriander, ground cumin and dried fenugreek leaves, ¼ tsp each of cayenne and turmeric. Toss well to coat. Spread evenly on baking tray. Bake for 20 min or until chicken is roasted and lightly browned. Drain juices, reserve chicken.
- Warm remaining 2 tbsp oil in deep skillet over medium high heat. Add cumin seeds, sauté 30 sec. Add garlic, ginger and onions. Sauté, stirring occasionally for about 7-8 min or until onions are softened and lightly browned. Reduce heat to medium, add tomatoes. Stir gently, crushing them into the sauce with the back of your stirring spoon. Add remaining spices and salt. Cook for about 5 min or until tomatoes have thickened slightly. Add yogurt, stirring continuously. Cook 2 min, then add ½ cup water. Mix well, bring contents of skillet to a boil. Add chicken, cook 10 min for flavours to blend. Fold in fresh coriander.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.57 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 08:13:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 28.26 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 09:57:42
Price: 4.22 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.27 22:07:58