Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Channa-Chickpea, Potato & Cauliflower Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Channa-Chickpea, Potato & Cauliflower Curry.
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 onion-sliced thinly
- 3 cloves garlic-minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger-minced
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek- toasted and crushed
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds- toasted and crushed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 potatoes-peeled and chopped
- water-to cover
- 1 can of chickpeas-drained and rinsed
- head of cauliflower-cut into florets
- sea salt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- In a large pot heat oil.
- Add onions saute until very soft.
- Add garlic and ginger, saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add spices, saute with potatoes until they are covered with the spice mixture.
- Add water to cover.
- Simmer until potatoes are soft.
- Add chickpeas, and cauliflower.
- Simmer with lid on for 20 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt,sugar and vinegar. Serve with brown rice
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 20.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 16:53:14
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 17.89 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 04:49:43
Price: 10.96 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 05:28:59