Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chavrie Stuffed Turkey Burgers and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chavrie Stuffed Turkey Burgers.
- 2 ea. Eggs
- teaspoon ½ Chopped garlic
- 4 ounces Chavrie fresh goat cheese (log works best)
- 2 pounds ½ Ground Turkey
- 6 ea. Hamburger rolls
- teaspoon ½ Thyme leaves
- Slice Chavrie goat cheese log into 6 equal disks
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, eggs, garlic and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Mix gently to bring all the ingredients together; do not over mix.
- Form meat mixture into 12 patties. On 6 of the patties, gently place Chavrie® disks onto patties, pressing down lightly.
- Place remaining patties on top, press, and seal edges to totally enclose filling, forming 6 total patties.
- Place patties on grill 4 minutes, until bottom is brown. Turn the burgers over and cook an additional 4 minutes, or until done to your preference.
- Place in rolls and serve with your favorite accompaniments
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 12.12 USD
Ebook Title:- Cookin’ Good No-Sugar-Added Ice Cream
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 09:36:30
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.50 USD
Ebook Title:- The Great American Sampler Cookbook : Recipes from the White House and…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 04:44:18
Price: 5.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Light & Healthy 2010: The Year’s Best Recipes Lightened Up by
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 07:53:54