Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chevre Cheesecake With Rhubarb Compote and Candied Pistachios and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chevre Cheesecake With Rhubarb Compote and Candied Pistachios.
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 11 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- Half a vanilla bean, slit open, seeds scraped into the sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds trimmed rhubarb, chopped into one inch chunks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon rose water
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted shelled pistachios
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- To make the cheesecake, preheat oven to 325F. Beat together cream cheese, goat cheese, sugar and vanilla seeds using a mixer with paddle attachment on a low speed.
- Add mascarpone, and beat until just smooth.
- Add the eggs and mix in until just incorporated – you don't want to see any traces of egg, but be careful to not overbeat at this stage as it can result in a dry, tough texture.
- Fill the mason jars with the mixture, being careful to not overfill, as the cheesecakes may puff up a little during cooking.
- Place jars in a roasting pan or 9×13 baking pan. Fill pan with water so it reaches two thirds up the sides of the jars. Cover the pan loosely with foil, poke a couple of ventilation holes in the foil, and transfer pan to the oven VERY carefully so no water is spilled into the jars.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the cakes are set around the edges but still quite jiggly in the middle. Lift foil once during cooking to release steam, and then recover the pan. Cheesecakes – which are really baked custards – are notoriously susceptible to overbaking, so you should remain vigilant as cooking time increases, and bear in mind that the cheesecakes will look underdone when they leave the oven, and that cooking time for this dish can vary quite dramatically between ovens.
- Transfer the jars to a wire rack to cool, then refrigerate.
- To make the compote, preheat oven to 350F. In an ovenproof dish or small casserole, toss rhubarb, rose water, sugar and salt together.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until fruit is completely soft, and breaks up when mashed with a fork.
- Transfer to a glass dish and chill.
- To make the candied pistachios, preheat the oven to 400F. Lightly oil a baking sheet and carefully toss the pistachios with the maple syrup until well coated.
- Spread the pistachios in a single layer and bake for 3 minutes, or until the pistachios look shiny but not darkened. Leave to cool completely on tray, then roughly chop the nuts.
- To assemble, spoon the cold compote onto the chilled cheesecake pots.
- Sprinkle each with a little of the chopped caramelized pistachios, and serve with a crunchy wedge of toasted pistachio shortbread (made without the chocolate coating). Enjoy!
- Note: The rhubarb compote is fantastically easy to whip up and is absolutely divine on anything from greek yogurt to mascarpone ice cream, maybe topped with some quick streusel topping or crushed biscotti.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 423.91 USD
Product Name:- [! TRY ME] scan bread IQ series Sotepan 24cm (with lid None / sponge) | SCANPAN
Product End Date:- 2022.05.25 08:25:54
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 63.77 USD
Product Name:- 12pcs Food Tongs Grill Kitchen Tools Non Stick Cake Barrel Air Fryer Accessories
Product End Date:- 2022.06.03 17:14:34
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 1,950.00 USD
Product Name:- JennAir Noir 24″ Stainless Steel Undercounter Microwave Oven – JMDFS24HM
Product End Date:- 2022.06.05 00:55:18