In this post, you will learn how to make Chicken Cacciatore and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chicken Cacciatore.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 chicken thighs, bone in
- 2 teaspoons Salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more if needed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10 fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix salt, pepper and flour together.
- Wash chicken and remove excess skin. Dredge in flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Heat oil is a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and brown on all sides.
- Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- To the same skillet add the onion and garlic and stir until onion is soft, but not browned. Next, add red pepper and mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally until softened.
- Add tomatoes, white wine and oregano and cook until alcohol has burned off; 3-5 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet, cover and simmer on low for one hour.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.17 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 12:57:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 08:27:05
Price: 11.26 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 12:35:49