Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chili chops with cauliflower salad and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chili chops with cauliflower salad.
- 800 gr.s of Italian little pomodori tomatoes a can, with their juice ( This means 2 cans ). I used the brand Ci
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 2 Tbs cream cheese
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp dried tarragon
- ½ tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 130g green chilies, drained and diced
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp oil
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 pound)
- 2 Tbs green or red bell pepper, chopped
- salt to taste
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup Cheddar or Swiss cheese, grated
- Season chops with salt and pepper and brown them in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes per side.
- Combine salsa, chilies and cumin in a bowl. Pour mixture over chops. Reduce heat to low, cover skillet and simmer chops 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Mix cheeses in a bowl. Divide cheese mixture over chops, cover and cook 1 minute, just until cheese melts.
- Cook cauliflower florets in a large pot of salted, boiling water until tender-crisp, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Or cook in MWC for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and tarragon. Add cauliflower, jalapeno, salt and pepper.
- Mix well until cauliflower florets are evenly coated with dressing. Chill at least 30 minutes for flavors to blend. (Can be made ahead. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate up to 24 hours.)
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Fingerfood, Elsa Petersen-Schepelern, Hardcover Cookbook, Vintage 1999, Great!
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 01:22:59
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.39 USD
Ebook Title:- Taste of Home All Time Best Recipes Book The Fast Free Shipping
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 21:32:55
Price: 4.02 USD
Ebook Title:- The Star Wars Cookbook II -Darth Malt and More Galactic Recipes – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 17:35:29