Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chipotle Turkey Chili and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chipotle Turkey Chili.
- 1 large poblano pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground lean turkey
- 3 tablespoons chili powder (I used Medium Hatch Chili Powder)
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can of chipotle peppers
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 14 1/2 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- sour cream, for serving
- chopped parsley, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place poblano and jalapeno peppers on a baking sheet lined with foil, drizzle with olive oil, and rub to coat. Roast peppers in oven about 30 minutes, turning once during roasting. Remove from oven, immediately wrap loosely in foil, and let sit 15-30 minutes. Peel off and discard the skin. Remove the seeds and ribs, and discard. Dice peppers and set aside.
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive in in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute until softened, 5 to 8 minutes. Add ground turkey and heat until cooked through, breaking up into pieces and stirring occasionally as it cooks. Season with salt and pepper. Once cooked, add chili powder, chipotle peppers, jalapeno and poblano peppers, and adobo sauce. Stir to combine then add chicken stock, beans, and tomatoes. Cover, reduce heat to low, and let cook at least 1 to 2 hours, stirring ocassionally. Season with salt, pepper, and chili powder to taste before serving.
- Serve in bowls topped with sour cream and chopped fresh parsley.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 26.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Salt Fat Acid Heat Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 12:46:16
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.25 USD
Ebook Title:- 1986 Betty Crocker PLAIN & FANCY VEGETABLE COOKBOOK recipes SIDE & MAIN DISHES
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 12:35:01
Price: 30.95 USD
Ebook Title:- Everyday Scenes from a Parallel World (Paperback or Softback)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 19:19:53