Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate Banana Biscotti and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate Banana Biscotti.
- 3/4 cup Ripened Bananas, mashed
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups plus 2 Tbs Flour
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbs Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Espresso Powder, optional
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Chips, any kind
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place banana, egg, brown sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Divide into two equal portions and place on a silpat lined baking sheet (or parchment paper) 4 inches apart.
- Form each piece of dough into a 6 inch log, about 3 inches wide. Bake for 25 minutes.
- When done remove from oven and reduce heat to 250 degrees. Let biscotti cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut biscotti into diagonal strips
- Place back on the cookie sheet and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes or until crisp. (I turned mine half way for even coloring.) Let cool at least 20 minutes.
- Optional: Decorate the top of the biscotti with chocolate. Melt chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.32 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.14 11:36:41
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 13:51:55
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 01:58:58