In this post, you will learn how to make Clams With Spanish Sausage and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Clams With Spanish Sausage.
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 pound red Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 pounds Manila Clams
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 pound Spanish Chorizo
- 2 cups White Wine
- Scrub clams and remove any that are not closed or that have a bad smell.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and sweat the garlic.
- Slice the chorizo and add it to the garlic and olive oil to brown.
- Add fingerling potatoes split lengthwise. Stir in fat from chorizo and cook on medium heat until slightly borwned. Add a small amount of wine to avoid burning and to release drippings from bottom of pot.
- Add remainder of wine, reduce to a simmer and cover for about 10 minutes, until potatoes are cooked and soft.
- Add clams, raise heat to a low boil, and cover for another 10 minutes. Cook until all the clams open up.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.98 USD
Ebook Title:- You Suck at Cooking: The Absurdly Practical Guide to Sucking Less at Making Food
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.26 20:26:37
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook Title:- Restaurant Favorites at Home (Best Recipe)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.02 03:38:38
Price: 4.28 USD
Ebook Title:- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 17:44:41