Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Corned Beef And Cabbage With Irish Mustard Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Corned Beef And Cabbage With Irish Mustard Sauce.
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 (2 lb.) cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 large carrot, scraped and sliced
- 1/4 c. cider vinegar (good quality)
- 1 (4 lb.) corned beef brisket
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 2 lbs. new potatoes, peeled
- 3 medium onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 c. water
- Combine corned beef and water to cover in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil then remove from heat. Drain. Add fresh water to cover. Add onion, carrot, parsley, bay leaf, and pepper. Bring to a boil once again, then reduce to a low simmer. Skim off foam, if necessary. Cover and simmer 4 hours or until tender.
- Remove onion and parsley. Add potatoes to Dutch oven. Simmer 10 minutes. Add cabbage wedges, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove and discard bay leaf.
- To make the Irish Mustard Sauce, combine cornstarch, sugar, dry mustard and salt in a medium saucepan; stir well. Add water and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in vinegar, butter and horseradish. Gradually stir about 1/4 of hot mixture into yolks; add to remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Transfer corned beef and vegetables to a serving platter. Serve with Irish Mustard Sauce. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.05 01:08:06
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.42 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 22:41:29
Price: 4.83 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 09:22:55