In this post, you will learn how to make Couscous Biryani and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Couscous Biryani.
- Broccoli 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 400 grams couscous
- 1 tsp curry powder
- fresh cilantro
- fresh mint
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 Green Cardamom pods
- 2 green chilies
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup Roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Heat oil in a pan, when hot add the cinnamon stick, cardamom and cloves.
- When the aroma rises add the onions, green chilly and garlic, saute for few mins until onion turns pink.
- Add the vegetables and saute until the vegetables are half done.
- Now add the red chilly powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, mint leaves, coriander leaves and salt.
- Add about 4 cups of water and bring the mixture to boil.
- Add the couscous when the mixture is boiling, stir and cover the pan with lid.
- Simmer the heat and cook the couscous for about 8 mins. When the couscous is done finally add the roasted peanuts and serve hot with Mixed Raita.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 17.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 17:45:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 16:13:04
Price: 18.39 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 05:00:49