In this post, you will learn how to make Cranberry Orange Biscotti and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Cranberry Orange Biscotti.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tablespoon orange zest
- 8 ounces pecans, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees, and position the oven racks in the upper and lower thirds positions. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter with the sugar on medium speed until light. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition and stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Continue to beat the mixture for 2 minutes more. Beat in the orange zest and vanilla extract.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just incorporated. On low speed, mix in the cranberries and the pecans.
- Transfer the dough to a very lightly floured work surface, and divide it into 3 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a 12-inch log, spacing two of the logs apart on one of the prepared baking sheets and the third log on the second sheet.
- Bake the logs for 15-18 minutes, until golden on top and lightly cracked. Transfer the positions of the baking sheets halfway through the baking process. Remove the sheets from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 300F degrees.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each log on the diagonal into 3/4-inch slices. Lay the slices on their sides and return the baking sheets to the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Prepare the glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk together the confectioners’ sugar, and enough orange juice to make a pourable glaze. Drizzle the glaze over the warm biscotti, then allow the biscotti to rest until the glaze has set.
- Makes 48 Cookies
- Calorie per Biscotti: 64.4, Fat: 1.8, Cholesterol: .1, Sodium: 27, Potassium: 30, Carbs: 11, Fiber: .08, Sugar: 5.3, Protein: 1.5
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 12.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 19:36:07
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.12 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 06:41:43
Price: 4.32 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 07:31:29