Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Crock Pot Lasagna and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Crock Pot Lasagna.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups diced eggplant
- 1 jar Paul Newman's marinara sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon basil flakes
- 1 cup water
- 15 ounces part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (not grated, shredded)
- 8 no boil lasagna noodles
- Brown the ground beef in a heated skillet and drain off any fat and water. Stir in the pepper, sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, basil flakes, water, and eggplant. In a bowl combine the egg, cheeses and parsley. Place a layer of meat sauce on the bottom of a crock pot. I find my oval shaped on works the best here. Top with 2-3 noodles, nipping off the corners in order to get a nice fit. Add another layer of meat sauce and then one thick layer of the cheese mixture. Top with a final layer of noodles and then a final layer of meat sauce. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 19.04 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 11:21:29
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 6.15 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 18:26:20
Price: 15.67 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.06 13:28:36