Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Crunchy Panko Breaded Shrimp With Sour Cream and Chili Garlic Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Crunchy Panko Breaded Shrimp With Sour Cream and Chili Garlic Sauce.
- chili garlic sauce to taste (hot!)
- 1 large egg white
- 1/8 cup flour
- 1/4 medium lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 10 ounces EZ Peel White Shrimp
- 8 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel shrimp leaving tails on, and dry on paper towel.
- Whip egg white with water, and place flour, egg white and panko bread crumbs in separate bowls.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Dip shrimp in flour, then egg white, and then panko and place on cookie sheet.
- Spray the tops of shrimp with cooking spray and bake for 5 – 7 minutes until shrimp just curls. Do not over bake, or you will have tough shrimp.
- Prepare sauce by combining lime juice, sour cream and chili garlic sauce.
- Serve with sauce.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook Title:- Famous Recipes from Mrs Wilkes Boarding House in Historic Savannah
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 02:59:10
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook Title:- Southern Living: 30 Years of Our Best Recipes by Southern Living
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 00:11:20
Price: 17.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker: Fast Cooked Slo… by Publications Interna
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 17:34:58