In this post, you will learn how to make Donkatsu – Korean Breaded Pork Cutlet and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Donkatsu – Korean Breaded Pork Cutlet.
- •1/4 head cabbage, thinly shredded
- •1/2 carrot, grated or shredded
- •2 beaten eggs
- •1/2 cup flour
- •katsu sauce
- •2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 4 boneless pork chops (thin cut)
- •salt and pepper to taste
- •vegetable oil
- Trim off fat from pork chops (usually on the sides), then pound into thin pieces with tenderizer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat pork with flour, then beaten egg, and lastly panko bread crumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in pan or skillet on medium heat.
- Fry until golden brown and cooked through (you can cut to check insides). Usually takes about 8~10 minutes total if fully submerged in oil.
- Remove cutlets from the oil and drain on paper towel to remove excess oil and cool.
- Drain shredded cabbage well. Cut each cutlet into small pieces and serve on plate with cabbage slaw.
- Serve with katsu sauce for dipping and serve with rice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook Title:- The Twinkies Cookbook: An Inventive and Unexpected Recipe Collection from – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.05 19:58:24
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 15.52 USD
Ebook Title:- Summer Kitchens: Recipes and Reminiscences from Every Corner of Ukraine: New
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 10:11:16
Price: 1.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Fiesta Flavors From The Border COOKBOOK – Sizzling Southwestern Recipes NEW
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.19 16:23:38