Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Dulce De Leche Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Dulce De Leche Brownies.
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into cubes
- dulce de leche
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chip
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13X9 baking dish.
- In a saucepan melt butter and 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate, stirring constantly over very low heat until the chocolate is melted. Stir in eggs one at a time, then stir in the sugar, vanilla, espresso powder, baking soda, and flour.
- Stir in remaining chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into baking dish.
- Use a knife or spatula to swirl the Dulce de Leche creating a marbled effect.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes. The brownies center will be slightly firm when they are done. Remove from the oven and allow cool completely.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.44 USD
Ebook Title:- Parties Potlucks & Barbecues (Taste of Home Annual Recipes)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.26 13:58:55
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.51 USD
Ebook Title:- The Classic Slow Cooker : Best-Loved Family Recipes to Make Fast and Cook Slow
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 01:11:41
Price: 2.84 USD
Ebook Title:- Lakewood’s Crock Cookery 1978 Small Cookbook Quick to Make Recipes Easy
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 14:20:22