Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Easy Chicken, Kielbasa and Shrimp Paella and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Easy Chicken, Kielbasa and Shrimp Paella.
- 1 package (about 10 ounces) refrigerated fully-cooked chicken breast strips (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock, heated
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 cups uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 3/4 pound small frozen peeled, deveined, cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the rice and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Stir the broth, picante sauce and turmeric in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir the kielbasa, shrimp and chicken in the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Texas: the Beautiful Cookbook: Authentic Recipes … by Swendson, Patsy Hardback
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.23 04:49:03
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 14.05 USD
Ebook Title:- The Field Guide to Dumb Birds of the Whole Stupid World (Paperback or Softback)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 00:36:09
Price: 14.10 USD
Ebook Title:- Air Fryer Cookbook: 600 Effortless Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners and Advanced
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 22:45:40