Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Easy Gift Lasagna and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Easy Gift Lasagna.
- 9 Lasagna noodles – cooked according to package instructions
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small container Ricotta Cheese
- 4 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 batch of “Best Ever Spaghetti Sauce”
- Prepare Sauce according to instructions and set aside.
- Prepare Lasagna noodles according to package instructions –be sure to salt the water. After drained, toss with olive oil to help prevent sticking
- Cut Lasagna noodles to the required length to fit in the pan. Save the smaller pieces as you may need to piece them together while making the lasagna.
- Set your containers out in a row in front of you. Coat the bottom of each pan with one large spoonful of sauce. Then begin to layer noodles, Spoonfulls of ricotta cheese that are sufficient to coat the noodles, several spoonfuls of sauce to make a layer over the ricotta, shredded mozzarella to cover the sauce then repeat starting with the noodles again. Should make 2-3 layers depending on depth of pan. End with layer of Mozzarella cheese and sprinkle the parmesan over the top.
- Cover with the included top and label with a sharpie marker – name of dish, instructions for preparation and date of preparation. Use by date.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.19 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 23:15:21
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 23.19 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 23:55:30
Price: 4.45 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 05:20:01