In this post, you will learn how to make Eggless Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Eggless Brownies.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons tsp instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together and then add all of the wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly and transfer into a greased, lined tin.
- Bake at gas mark 4 for 20-25 minutes. Poke with a skewer- it should come out semi-clean for a fudgy brownie or bake for a little longer for a cake.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes then turn out onto a wire rack.
- Allow to cool thoroughly for maximum chocolaty taste.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.37 USD
Ebook Title:- The Best of Craig Claiborne: 1,000 Recipes from His New York Times Food Columns
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 20:11:42
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 25.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Victorinox Outdoors with your Knife: The small guide for on the go – Free Ship
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.15 00:20:47
Price: 5.61 USD
Ebook Title:- The Keto Diet : The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 08:31:09