Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Gluten And Dairy Free Alfredo Lasagna and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Gluten And Dairy Free Alfredo Lasagna.
- 1 package Tinkyada Lasagna Noodles
- 1 jar Casein Free Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance Butter (vegan)
- 8 ounces weight Tofutti Cream Cheese
- 1 cup SO Delicious Coconut Creamer
- 2 wholes Squares Tofutti Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder, Or To Taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 20 ounces weight Canned Chicken
- 2 teaspoons Chives Chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the lasagna according to package directions. Don’t forget to reduce the cooking time by 2 minutes since we’re going to bake the noodles.
- Let’s make the chicken alfredo sauce: Over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- When the butter is almost melted, add the cream cheese.
- Once the butter and cream cheese are well combined and almost melted, add the coconut creamer, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, pepper, chives, and chicken. Stir until everything is melted and well combined.
- Set aside and let thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Lets layer: In a large casserole dish, spread out 1 C of spaghetti sauce
- Then 3 lasagna noodles. I had trouble with my noodles breaking apart. After I rinsed mine in cold water I left them in the the colander and pulled them out with tongs. I would recommend laying them on a piece of foil right away so they don’t stick together like mine did.
- Then layer 1/3 of the alfredo sauce….. 1 C spaghetti sauce….. lasagna noodles….. 1/3 alfredo sauce… remaining spaghetti sauce….. remaining noodles…. and finally the remaining alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle the top with basil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lasagna is bubbly and browned. Enjoy!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 9.32 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 02:26:47
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 31.87 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 16:19:34
Price: 15.93 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 14:43:25