Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Gluten Free Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Gluten Free Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup evaporated cane sugar
- 3 large egg whites, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, *ROOM TEMPERATURE-see note
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 2-3 tablespoons Graham Cracker Crumbs, for garnish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- Will need a candy thermometer
- 1/4 cup apple or pear sauce
- 8 ounces fresh pumpkin puree, or canned pumpkin puree, not pie filling
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1 1/4 cups PLUS 2 tablespoons PLUS 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour (I use all Bob's Red Mill flours)
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract (Trader Joe's or Nielsen Massey)
- 1/4 cup sunflower or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup PLUS 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, sift flours, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves.
- In another medium bowl, whisk with a handheld mixer, eggs, sugar, and brown sugar for 1 minute.
- Then add pumpkin, mix for another minute.
- Add the flour mixture, whisk until just combined, about 30 seconds.
- Divide the batter among the cupcake liners, fill nearly to the top (7/8 full).
- Bake for 22-26 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool completely before frosting.
- Note: If you don’t have your eggs at room temperature, put them into a bowl of warm water for about 10 minutes, or until the eggs feel room temperature. Change water if it gets too cold.
- Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and the water in a small saucepan, heat over medium heat with a candy thermometer attached to the inside of the saucepan, stir to dissolve.
- When the mixture reaches 220 degrees F it is ready for the stand mixer.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk the eggs on medium speed until it begins to look very foamy, then gradually add the remaining 2 tablespoons PLUS 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Increase the speed to high and whip until soft white peaks are formed.
- At this point check to see if your sugar has cooled. If the temperature cooled, turn heat back on to high until it comes back up to 220 degrees F.
- When it is at a soft peak stage resembling marshmallow fluff, slowly add the hot sugar along the edge of the mixer avoiding the whisk.
- Continue to whisk on high until the bowl has cooled, about 5-8 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes before transferring to a piping bag with a plain tip attached.
- Pipe frosting on cooled cupcakes along the edges then center by pumping frosting out as you keep the tip in the center gently lifting it up to get a multi-layer look.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 9.65 USD
Ebook Title:- Organic Ashwagandha with Black Pepper Root Powder, Natural Anti-Anxiety Relief
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 23:21:06
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.33 USD
Ebook Title:- Cool Cake & Cupcake Food Art: Easy Recipes That Make Food Fun to Eat!: Easy…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 17:03:28
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Julia’s Kitchen Wisdom : Essential Techniques and Recipes from a Lifetime of…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 01:07:33