Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Gluten Free Vegan Gnocchi and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Gluten Free Vegan Gnocchi.
- 1 pound large Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed well
- 2 tablespoons Ener-G egg replacer, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons chickpea flour
- 3 tablespoons potato starch
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F. Pierce potatoes 2-3 times with a fork, place on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Place potatoes on racks set over a cookie sheet and bake 1 hour.
- Allow to cool until you are able to handle them, then peel them into a potato ricer or food mill basin and run through.
- Add egg replacer and beat in.
- Combine the chickpea flour and potato starch, then add to the potato mixture and blend to a fairly stiff dough.
- Divide into four even pieces and chill 1 hour.
- Roll out 1 porton of the dough into a rope about 20″ long.
- Cut rope into approximately 1″ pieces and place onto a lined or greased cookie sheet.
- With the back of a fork, slightly flatten each of the gnocchi. Chill 1 hour before cooking or freeze on the sheet and transfer to a freezer bag for later cooking.
- Repeat process with remaining dough.
- To cook, heat 1/2 tbsp of oil or a small amount of non-stick spray in a large skillet (or for a non-vegan version, cook some bacon until crisp and use the bacon fat). Add chilled gnocchi and cook, stirring once or twice, until well browned on all sides. Add desired sauce (don't add too much or they will fall apart) and toss well.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 21.92 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 00:37:06
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.51 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 06:54:20
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 10:14:25