In this post, you will learn how to make Golden Potato and Caramelized Onion Flat Bread Pizza and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Golden Potato and Caramelized Onion Flat Bread Pizza.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Flat Bread Rounds
- 3 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 Spanish Onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Peel and then thinly slice potatoes. Get them as thin as you can. about the thickness of a quarter if you can. Having a nice sharp knife comes in handy here.
- Set potatoes on a bowl of cold water while you prep the rest
- Slice onions into half circles, shoe string style.
- Heat skillet and add 1 TBL olive
- While skillet heats, strip Rosemary sprigs, unless using dried
- When skillet is hot, add onion, pinch of salt and half of Rosemary
- Lower heat and continue to stir occasionally until onions are soft and develop a golden color. You are not trying to caramelize them completely. When done, remove from heat.
- While onions are cooking, preheat oven to 375 degrees and place flat breads on cookie sheet.
- Lay potatoes out on paper dowel to drain and pat dry.
- Drizzle flat breads with Olive Oil
- Begin to assemble pizza. I like to put onions on first, then layer the potatoes, hit it with one more dash of the unused rosemary and another pinch of salt.
- Drizzle a bit more oil over layers.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 min or until potatoes are tender.
- NOTE: Really Great. I would add dollops of goat cheese next time for even more flavor. try it and let me know what you guys think.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.94 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 10:31:25
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.83 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.20 12:44:20
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 21:19:27