In this post, you will learn how to make Green Goat Cheese Spread and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Green Goat Cheese Spread.
- 3/4 cup Shelled Soybean Edamame
- 1 Baguette (narrow French bread) sliced and toasted
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 1 clove Garlic
- 5 ounces Creamy Goat Cheese (Chevre)
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- Add Edamame, Goat Cheese, Garlic, Thyme and Milk to food processor. Process these ingredients for about 30 seconds until well blended to a creamy consistency.
- Place in serving dish or spread directly on toasted slices of baguette.
- Garnish with a small sprig of thyme. This appetizer will pair will with a crisp, un-oaked Chardonnay.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 160.00 USD
Product Title:- 2.2L Commercial Electric Soundproof Cover Blender Juicer Smoothie Mixer 2200W US
Product End Date:- 2022.05.17 03:20:51
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 109.99 USD
Product Title:- PowerXL Air Fryer Grill Indoor 7 in 1 Hot Air Fryer w/ Non Stick Bake Pan
Product End Date:- 2022.05.02 04:11:32
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 522.54 USD
Product Title:- Summit OTR301 Stainless Steel 30″W 1.6 Cu. Ft. 1000 Watt Built-In Microwave
Product End Date:- 2022.05.02 03:33:59