Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Hawaiian Chicken Chili and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Hawaiian Chicken Chili.
- • Jamaican AllSpice
- • 1 can Coconut Milk
- • 2 Organic Carrots
- • 3 Organic Chicken Breasts
- • 32 oz. Organic Chicken Broth
- • Organic Cilantro
- • Coconut Flakes
- • Cumin
- • 4 Garlic Cloves
- • 2 Cans Great Northern Beans
- 1/2 cup Long Grain Brown Rice
- • 1 Pineapple
- • Sea Salt
- sour cream
- • Organic Thyme
- • 1 white onion
- • white pepper
- Cut 1/2 of a pineapple into small cubes. Add to food processor.
- Puree pineapple until liquified.
- Cut chicken into cubes. Add to pan. Pour puree'd pinapple over top. Cook chicken.
- Chop 1/2 onion.
- When chicken is almost fully cooked, add onion to chicken & pineapple mixture.
- Add a scoop of Coconut Milk to chicken mixture. Add a tablespoon of white pepper. Add 4 cloves of pressed garlic.
- Grab a small bunch of cilantro and few sprigs of thyme. Chop them.
- Add cilantro and thyme to chicken mixture.
- Once chicken is fully cooked and onions are almost see through, scoop mixture into food processor. Lightly grind food until chicken looks shredded.
- Grate 2 medium sized carrots finely.
- Pour in a new pan 1 can of coconut milk, 32 oz. chicken broth, 1 can of water. Add 2 cans Great Northern Beans & Shredded chicken mixture. Mix well. Bring to a boil. Then simmer. Add carrots.
- In another pan, add 1 cup of water. 1 tsp garlic, 1/4 tsp. cumin, 2 tbsp. coconut flakes, sea salt, 4 dashes of Jamaican Allspice. Add 1/2 cup Long Grain Brown Rice.
- Cook rice until al dante. (Still slightly crunchy.)
- Add rice to simmering mixture. Simmer until carrots and rice are cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with or without organic sour cream.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 15.53 USD
Ebook Title:- Holiday Cookies: Showstopping Recipes to Sweeten the Season [A Baking Book]
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 16:36:21
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.23 USD
Ebook Title:- The Year of Cozy: 125 Recipes, Crafts, and Other Homemade Adventures – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 13:43:13
Price: 6.18 USD
Ebook Title:- A Taste of Washington : Favorite Recipes from the Evergreen State
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 10:37:07