In this post, you will learn how to make Holiday Cookies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Holiday Cookies.
- 3 cups flour – sifted
- 1 cup whole walnuts – ground fine in food processor
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1.4 oz. package cherry gelatin
- In a large bowl combine the butter and sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla and continue to mix on low.
- Combine the baking powder with the flour and add slowly, while the mixer is on low, to the butter mixture.
- Add the finely chopped walnuts and the package of cherry gelatin to the batter.
- Form the dough into a disc and roll out to a quarter inch thickness. Using cookie cutters form into your favorite holiday shapes.
- Place cookies on parchment paper and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly golden on edges.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 58.00 USD
Product Name:- NutriBullet Original 24 oz. Single Speed Black Jar Blender Model NBR-0801
Product End Date:- 2022.05.08 19:06:25
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 79.99 USD
Product Name:- Big Boss 8605 Self-Cleaning Oil-Less Fryer
Product End Date:- 2022.05.13 18:11:56
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 349.00 USD
Product Name:- Bosch 300 30″ 300 CFM Ventilation Over-the-Range Microwave Oven HMV3053U
Product End Date:- 2022.05.07 19:46:09