Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make How Sweet It Is Sweet Potato Lasagne and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make How Sweet It Is Sweet Potato Lasagne.
- 12 Baby Portabella Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Dry Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons Dried Basil Leaves
- 1 Eggplants
- 10 ounces Frozen chopped Spinach, with excess water squeezed out
- 1/2 cup Half & Half or Heavy Cream
- 12 ounces Montery Jack & Cheddar Cheese Mix
- 2 Jalapenos, finely chopped
- 3 cups Marinara Sauce (home made or a jar of 24 oz store bought)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 4 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Canola or Vegetable Cooking Oil
- Slice the Sweet Potato into 1/4 inch thick slices. Boil until semi-cooked (about 10 min). Rub the slices with a dry curry powder & olive oil (1cup) mixture. Set aside and let marinate for at least 10 min.
- Slice Eggplants into 1/4 inch thick slices and rub all over with an olive oil (1 cup)/dried basil/salt & pepper mix. Set aside and let marinate for at least 15 min.
- Pour canola or vegetable cooking oil into a pan. Saute spinach and mushrooms for about 3-5 min, add in jalapenos and salt & pepper to taste.
- Turn the heat down and add in some heavy cream and about 1/2 of the mexican cheeses until mixture is creamy, but not watery.
- Start layering the lasagne in this order: Sweet Potatoes, Spinach/Mushroom Mix, Eggplants, Marinara Sauce, Sweet Potatoes, Spinach/Mushrom Mix, Eggplants, Then finally sprinkle the remaining Monterey Jack/Cheddar Cheese Blend on top.
- Bake at 350-375 for about 35-45 min, depending on how your oven works. You'll know it's ready when you can pass through a fork easily through all the layers.
- Devour with Passion
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 20.93 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 14:17:56
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 18.17 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 20:44:46
Price: 4.03 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 16:41:14