Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Indian Lentil Dahl and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Indian Lentil Dahl.
- 2 T. canola oil
- 1/3 c. coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 c. coconut milk
- 1 T. minced fresh ginger
- 1 t. Garam Masala (can be easily found in the supermarket spice isle)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 . plum tomatoes
- 1 1/4 c. split red lentils
- 3/4 t. salt
- 3 c. water
- In a large saucepan, combine oil, onion and salt at medium-high heat. Cook until onion starts to brown, around 5 minutes or so. Add garlic, ginger and Garam Masala, cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add lentils, coconut milk and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer, partially covered until lentils are fully tender and broken down to an almost paste-like consistency, about 25-30 minutes.
- Add lime juice and cilantro. Check for seasoning. Serve (over rice if you like), topped with the diced tomatoes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 11.49 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.20 13:19:09
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 16.10 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 20:44:55
Price: 4.93 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 07:37:28