In this post, you will learn how to make Indian Sweet Jackfruit Dessert [Paleo, AIP] and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Indian Sweet Jackfruit Dessert [Paleo, AIP].
- 1/2 lb (250 g) sweet jackfruit segments
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) honey
- 1/3 cup (36 g) coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7 g) coconut oil or ghee
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) coconut oil to cook in
- Place the sweet jackfruit segments, honey, salt, and 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil into a blender and blend well.
- Place the puree into a bowl and mix in the coconut flour. Form small balls from the dough – makes around 9-12 balls.
- Place the 4 tablespoons of coconut oil into a frying pan and pan-fry the balls in the pan. Use a spoon to move the balls around so that they’re fried evenly on all sides.
- Cook until the balls are browned
- Serve with extra honey or ghee drizzled on top.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 17.49 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 20:35:55
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.85 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.15 21:44:18
Price: 7.42 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 01:02:16