Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Italian Panna Cotta and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Italian Panna Cotta.
- 250 milliliters heavy cream
- 65 grams sugar
- 75 milliliters milk
- 4 grams gelatine
- caramel sauce
- Take the gelatin sheets and soften them in a bowl of cold water for about 15 min.
- Meanwhile heat milk, sugar and heavy cream for about 15 min without having it boil!
- Turn off the heat
- Take the gelatin and squeeze out the water, add it to the mixture. Stir well to till it dissolve.
- Pour the mixture into 4 small panna cotta forms
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Before serving, take it out and add caramel sauce.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.04 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 20:09:52
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.66 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 22:51:25