In this post, you will learn how to make Italian Seafood Stew and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Italian Seafood Stew.
- 20 Baby Portobello mushrooms, sliced in half
- 2 bay leaves
- 28 ounces can of whole tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of club soda
- 5 cups of seafood stock/ fish stock (sub with chicken stock)
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 20 Mussels, fresh preferably, I used the frozen packs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- tablespoon Italian seasoning, 2
- 1 Shrimps, peeled and devined
- Tilapia, cut into 1.5 chunks
- 1 fresh tomato (optional)
- 4 ounces can of tomato paste
- Prepare ingredients.
- In a large pot, heat up 3 tbsp of olive oil and add garlic and onion. Sautee over medium heat.
- Add salt, tomato paste, tomatoes with juice, stock, club soda, bay leaves and stir.
- Simmer over medium low heat for 30 min.
- Add mushrooms.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cook mussels according to package directions.
- Add shrimp and fish into stew.
- Add mussels.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Ready to serve with some baked bread.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 13:51:55
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.65 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 08:56:53
Price: 3.89 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 20:07:54