Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Italian Tuna Pasta and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Italian Tuna Pasta.
- 2 fresh chillies
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley leaves
- 250 grams of pasta shells (cook pasta according to packet's instructions)
- 1 red pepper
- 400 grams of tuna, drained and flaked
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and leave to cool for a minute.
- Place small skillet on medium fire, drizzle olive oil, add in capsicum and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Put aside.
- Toss pasta shells, capsicum, tuna, parsley, garlic, chillies and lemon juice. Season with ground black pepper to taste, spoon into serving bowls. Stir through ricotta and serve immediately.
- Note: Serves 3
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 11:52:37
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.72 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 19:40:57
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.14 07:43:12