In this post, you will learn how to make Jambalaya Stew and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Jambalaya Stew.
- 2 fully cooked chicken sausage Links (about 6 oz) sliced into coins – I used Trader Joe's Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
- 1 14.5-oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded, chopped – I used yellow
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 6 oz. raw shrimp, tails removed, deveined, chopped
- Add all ingredients except shrimp to a large pot on the stove. Mix thoroughly. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender and rice is fluffy, about 35 minutes.
- Add shrimp and re-cover. Continue to cook until shrimp are tender and cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- If you like, season to taste with salt, black pepper, and additional hot sauce. Serve and enjoy!!!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.71 USD
Ebook Title:- Betty Goes Vegan 500 Classic Recipes for the Modern Family
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.21 02:57:54
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.77 USD
Ebook Title:- Fix-It and Forget-It Baking with Your Slow Cooker: 150 Slow Cooker Recipe – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.02 12:38:12
Price: 4.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Southern Living 1991 Annual Recipes (Southern Living Annual Recipes) by Southern
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.02 00:11:20