Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Japanese Gyoza Pot Stickers and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Japanese Gyoza Pot Stickers.
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Cabbage
- Chili sesame oil, which is very very hot
- 3 Dried mushrooms soaked in warm 2 teaspoons Ginger root grated
- 3 To 4 green onions chopped
- 3/4 pound ground beef (or pork)
- Salad oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman soy sauce
- Kkikkoman soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cooking wine
- Gyoza wrappers
- Chop cabbage fine, place in colander and pour boiling water over the cabbage. Cool to touch, then squeeze cabbage well to get the water out. In a bowl mix cabbage, chopped green onions, chopped mushrooms and grated ginger. Mix ground beef, wine, soy sauce, sesame oil and black pepper together with vegetables; mix well. Place a small amount of filling (about 1 teaspoon) in center of gyoza wrapping and fold in half. Pleat edge to seal. If edges won't stick together, dampen the inside edge with a little water, then pleat. Put 2 tablespoon salad oil in
- Then, at edge of pan, pour in a little water, up to 1/4 of the depth of the pot-stickers. Cover, turn heat to low and simmer until water is gone. Serve with dipping sauce as appetizer, or with hot rice as entree.
- ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^ no way Jose!
- SAUCE:Mix soy sauce with chili sesame oil. Use a proportion of 10 parts soy sauce to 1 part oil; if you use a 5 to 1 proportion it may be a little hot for most people. The authentic sauce is a 2 to 1 proportion.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 29.55 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 17:28:01
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 14.72 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 06:51:49
Price: 15.79 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 12:11:43