In this post, you will learn how to make Korean Candy Chicken and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Korean Candy Chicken.
- cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon Reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds
- 3 lbs. chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 1 cup sugar
- In a pan, pour about two inches of oil and heat on medium heat till hot.
- Cut chicken on the diagonal into thick strips, about two inches wide.
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- In another container, place flour.
- Coat chicken strips in egg mixture first, then generously pat with flour, covering all sides. I will often give it a couple of coatings. There should be a thick layer of batter on the chicken pieces.
- When oil is hot, fry chicken pieces till golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken, and let rest on a paper towel to drain the oil.
- To make candy sauce, place soy sauce and sugar in a bowl and mix together, about 30 seconds.
- The sugar will not completely dissolve, but the mixture should be thick, and not grainy.
- Add sesame seeds and mix to incorporate.
- Dip chicken in sauce, covering all sides.
- Repeat, till all pieces are covered.
- Serve with rice, drizzle remain sauce over chicken.
- Garnish with sliced scallions.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.99 USD
Ebook Title:- NEW Queso! Book by Lisa Fain Recipes for Chile-Cheese Dip Hardcover
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 19:53:13
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.92 USD
Ebook Title:- LaBelle Cuisine: Recipes to Sing About by Patti LaBelle
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.11 13:35:27
Price: 7.65 USD
Ebook Title:- Skillet: Over 70 Delicious One-Pan Recipes Helm-Baxter, Anna VeryGood
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.03 19:41:18