In this post, you will learn how to make Korean Extra Crispy Fried Chicken w Sweet Spicy Glaze and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Korean Extra Crispy Fried Chicken w Sweet Spicy Glaze.
- 24 chicken wings, cut into 3 pieces and tips discarded
- canola oil, for frying (peanut oil if available)
- 2 cloves garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3, 4 Thai chili peppers, deseeded and finely minced
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1, 2 tbsp rice vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cups cornstarch (1 cup coating, 1 cup for batter)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- sesame seeds (garnish)
- Cut and discard the end tip of each chicken wing. cut remaining pieces in half at the joint to create 2 pieces. Rinse pieces under cold water and set to dry for at least 10 minutes. In a heavy pot such as a dutch oven, pour in canola or peanut oil to a depth of 3 inches. Heat over medium-high for about 15 minutes or until ready for frying.
- In the meantime, combine sauce ingredients of soy, vinegar, sugar, honey, ketchup, sesame oil, Thai chili peppers, and the seasoning in a small sauce pan. Boil until sauce slightly thickens and then set at low heat. Adjust the spiciness/sweetness of the sauce by adding more minced red peppers and/or sugar, continuously tasting for desired result.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix 1 cup cornstarch and salt and pepper. Individually coat each chicken wing pieces with the cornstarch and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the remaining cornstarch and water together to make a runny, liquidy batter. Add each chicken wing one at a time and coat well. Shake off excess batter and fry the chicken in batches for about 10~13 minutes, or until golden brown, then drain on paper towels. Do not overcrowd the pan when frying each batch.
- Flavor the wings with a brush or by tossing them all together in a mixing bowl. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy and eat while hot!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Fix-It and Forget-It Christmas Cookbook : 600 Slow Cooker Holiday Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 05:53:16
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 16.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Southern Living 2017 Annual Recipes: An Entire Year o… by Editors of Southern
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 20:36:56
Price: 4.43 USD
Ebook Title:- Recipes to Nurture
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.15 13:25:23