In this post, you will learn how to make Lasagne Roll Ups and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Lasagne Roll Ups.
- 1/4 cup Finely-chopped fresh basil leaves
- 4 cups Thinly-sliced red bell peppers
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Dried thyme crumbled
- 4 large Garlic cloves minced
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- Freshly-grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups Finely-chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 12 Dry lasagne pasta sheets – (7″ by 3 1/2″ ea)
- 1 pch Dried hot red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces pkt Frozen chopped spinach – (10 ea) thawed, drained
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- In a skillet cook the garlic, onion, red pepper flakes, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste in the oil over moderately-low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the onion mixture in a bowl. To the onions in the skillet, add the bell peppers and the broth, and simmer the mixture, covered, for 10 minutes, or until the peppers are very soft. In a blender puree the mixture until it is smooth, return it to the skillet, and swirl in the butter. Stir in the basil, lemon juice, and
- Cook the lasagne noodles according to package directions, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl with the reserved cooked onions, combine 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella, ricotta, freshly grated nutmeg to taste, spinach and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon 1 cup of sauce into an ungreased 9- by 9- by 2-inch baking pan. Spread 3 tablespoons of filling on each noodle, roll up as for a jelly roll, and place seam-side down in the pan. Repeat until all the noodle are used. Top with remaining sauce, cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered, until golden, about 5 more minutes.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.27 12:25:03
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.27 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 23:22:11
Price: 6.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 10:03:45