Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Lean Shepherd’s Pie and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Lean Shepherd’s Pie.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 mediums potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 8 ounces reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- Brown ground beef with onion
- Cook potatoes in water till soft, drain
- Mash potatoes, add chicken broth as needed to make smooth mashed potatoes
- Spread browned ground beef in bottom of 8×11 Pyrex dish
- Spread mashed potatoes over beef layer
- Spead corn kernels over mashed potato layer
- Sprinkle grated cheese over corn layer
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted
- When the pie comes out of the oven, lightly dust the top with a little pepper if desired.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 13.55 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 12:52:54
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.28 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 18:12:16
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.02 14:18:15