Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Lemon Curd Layered Cupcakes With Strawberry Frosting and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Lemon Curd Layered Cupcakes With Strawberry Frosting.
- 7 grams (1 ¼ tsp) baking powder
- 3/4 tablespoon stick or 6) butter, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 large egg
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 freshly squeezed juice of lemons
- 1 gram (¼ tsp) salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120 milliliters (4 fl oz or ½ cup) whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 325F degrees and fit the molds with paper muffin cups.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, the baking powder and the salt. Then set aside.
- Combine butter and milk in a saucepan, heat on medium until the butter has just about melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Using the whisk attachment beat your eggs on high until blended, about 1 minute.
- Add the vanilla extract and the sugar gradually and beat until pale and tripled in volume. This is the most important step. Don’t stop until the mixture is pale and much more voluminous! It should take 5-8 minutes. Some recipes say even 10 minutes.
- Fold one third of the flour mixture into the egg mixture with a rubber spatula. Repeat with the remaining flour mixture in 2 more additions. It is very important to incorporate the four mixture well but without over mixing otherwise the final mixture will lose its fluffiness.
- Reheat the milk mixture until just under a boil. Then add the hot milk mixture into the batter and fold it in.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan. Bake for about 20 minutes. Let the cupcakes cool down completely before filling and frosting.
- Put all the ingredients in a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan and stir with a heatproof spatula to moisten the sugar. Put the pan over medium-low heat and cook, stirring without stopping, until the butter melts and the mixture thickens like custard, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Keep your eyes on the pan, because the curd can curdle quickly. It is cooked enough when you can run your finger along the spatula and the curd doesn’t run into the track you’ve created (btw, I loved this tip. It totally helped me in stopping to cook the curd on time!) Don’t worry if the curd looks thin at this point – it will thicken more as it cools.
- Remove the pan from the heat and scrape the curd into a heatproof jar or a bowl. Press a piece of plastic wrap against the curd to create an airtight seal and cool to room temperature before storing in the refrigerator.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.58 USD
Ebook Title:- Za Za’s Trattoria of Florence and His Recipes of Typical Tuscan Cooking
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 05:43:37
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.31 USD
Ebook Title:- Appetite for Reduction : 125 Fast and Filling Low-Fat Vegan Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 08:56:59
Price: 19.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Born Hungry by Alex Prud’homme (English) Hardcover Book
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 21:07:24