Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Maple & Curry Acorn Squash and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Maple & Curry Acorn Squash.
- 1 large acorn squash (a bit over a pound)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 Tbs maple syrup
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Rinse the outside of the acorn squash and then chop it in half. Seed the squash and chop off the stem. Next, slice it into one-inch wedges. I like use the natural grooves on the squash as a guide for thickness.
- Place the sliced acorn squash in a medium-sized bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and stir until everything is well incorporated.
- Lay the acorn squash in a single layer on top of the lined baking sheet, cut side down.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Flip the acorn squash slices to the other side so that both sides will be browned equally.
- Bake the squash for another 10 to 15 minutes or until the pieces can be easily pierced with a fork.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 17:19:31
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.07 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 14:51:17
Price: 4.45 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 08:13:20