Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Meatball Curry (Kofta Curry) and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Meatball Curry (Kofta Curry).
- 500 grams minced beef
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 cardamon pods, split open
- 1/2 carrot, diced
- A handful of coriander
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (Indian mix spices)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (Indian mixed spices)
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste (alternatively 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste (alternatively 1 inch thick of ginger finely chopped)
- 1/2 green chilli, sliced
- 1/2 green chilli (cook as a whole)
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup of yoghurt
- Preheat griller/oven at 180 degree celsius.
- Blend all the meatball ingredients together until combined.
- With a little oil on your palms, shape into about 15 meatballs and place them onto a baking dish. Once done, bake them in the oven for 20 minutes or until cook, turning once.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil together with the seeds, a clove and cardamon pods. When the seeds start to “pop”, add in sliced onions and saute until golden brown.
- Add in ginger & garlic paste, green chilli and spices to the pan and saute further until aromatic. Add 2 tbsps of water to prevent the spices from sticking on the pan.
- Add tomato paste and yoghurt to the mixture and stir to combine. Lower the heat and let it simmer gently until oil starts to separate from the gravy (a layer of oil appearing on the surface of the gravy).
- Depending how much gravy you’ll prefer, add 1 cup of water for more gravy. If you prefer the curry to be thick and creamy, halve the amount of water. Then, season with salt & sugar to taste.
- Gently toss the cooked meatballs in the gravy to combine. Garnish with additional coriander if you like.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 21:52:33
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 6.86 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 05:09:00
Price: 13.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.06 07:44:41