Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Meaty One Dish Risotto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Meaty One Dish Risotto.
- 1/4 teaspoon of Basil
- 3 cups of Chicken or Veggie Broth
- 1 Chicken Breast, Cut into Bite Sized Pieces
- 1 cup of Cubed Cooked Ham
- 1/4 cup of Cream
- 10 ounces Package Frozen Spinach
- 2 cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 cup of Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 1 small onion minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup of White Wine
- Heat up your butter in a large skillet over medium heat and add in your garlic, and onion. Cook it up for a minute or two and then add in your chopped chicken breast. Let the chicken cook up for a few minutes and then add in the cubed ham. Let it continue to cook until the juices on the chicken run clear.
- Add in the rice and let it brown up for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix together your broth and wine. Add the liquid, 1 cup at a time and allow it to cook down, stirring occasionally. Continue adding a cup at a time after each one finishes cooking down. Cover your pan for the last two cups of added liquid.
- When all the liquid is cooked in, add in your nutmeg, pepper and basil. Turn your heat down to low and add in your cream and cheese. Finally, stir in your spinach.
- Stir it all together and allow it a minute or two to heat back up.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 9.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 20:09:39
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.07 14:56:41
Price: 5.10 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.06 20:57:52